Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One Day

Distance: 4 miles

This seems to be the continual theme: I was tired. More tired when I started then when I finished, but I can't seem to get over the tired stuff. I can feel proud though, I ran, even when I would have rather stayed home and slept. I haven't been going in the morning for the last week, so I didn't run til 9:30 tonight. I did it. I try to tell myself I will never have this day again, so don't waste it.

I did run 5 miles on Monday, and I felt pretty good when I did. I also walked/ran for 30 minutes last night. I'm sure I have had some great thoughts during those runs, but I cannot remember them now.

I think I would like to celebrate Nathan today. He is the one who got me out of bed (I fell asleep about 8:30 tonight, and did not want to go run.) He always encourages me and makes me a better person. Isn't that what a spouse is suppose to do. I know I have a great one.

I am hoping I can get over this tired stage and get on with life. (Funny how I was so tired, but now it is 11:00 and I am still up typing on this blog.) I guess I shouldn't wish anything away. Like I said, I only have this day once. I can be tired today, and I can feel great tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment