Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Marathon

Distance: To and from; gym 2 mile warm up; 4/4laps
Time: Why do I even add this, I never keep track
Weather: Calm 30ish

So, I am writing today because of a friend who said she read my blog. Stupid that it takes someone reading it to continue, but as a mentioned before, I know myself and I am not self-motivated. Thank you for the encouragement.

I have decided to definately run a marathon. It was a tentative New Year's resolution, but had not mentioned it in case I changed my mind. Now that is dedication isn't it. I know if I post it, I will do it, so now it is done. Ethan thinks I can do it, so it must be true. Please ask me how the training is going every chance you get, I need the motivation.

Today I celebrate food. I really enjoy food, it is one reason I run, so I can eat. We had a luncheon today, some friends and I. I think people make food taste so much better. Just my thought. I will definately have to run extra tomorrow. I am lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment