Friday, May 13, 2011

To Run or Not to Run

Wednesday I ran while pushing the stroller. I forget how hard that is. I was so used to it a few years ago, but now it hard. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right? Yesterday I rode with friends. Friends make everything better.

My quads have been extremely tired lately. What's up with that? Tomorrow is a century bike ride, and I am struggling between resting today, and running. I am really excited about the century. It is one thing I haven't done yet, I have never ridden a century. I did about 84 the first year, but didn't have enough time to finish the rest. I think my longest ride since then is 66, but it may be even less than that. I love being able to accomplish something new. I am hoping my quads hold up for me.

Today I celebrate choices. Isn't it great that we can choose. Now I just have to decide which choice is best. Should I run today?

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for the effective gear to improve my runs and stumbled upon militarygradenutritionals.com/blog/. Besides many useful tips, I have also read there about natural nutritional supplements, which help athletes and military to enhance their endurance. I have tried their NavySeal Formula by myself and was impressed how quickly my tone went up. I was able to double my distances and had enough energy even after the finish! This product makes my trainings much more effective.

    ReplyDelete